Who we are
The name of our company is A.B. PROJECTS & CONSULTING srl
and our website address is www.pbna.ro
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
For visitors that use the contact forms (if any) on our website to get in touch with us, we store the personal information they provide for the sole purpose of answering their inquiry. The personal data that we may collect is: name & surname, phone, e-mail address.
Embedded content from other websites
|PHPSESSID||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users’ unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed.||session|
|pll_language||This cookie is set by Polylang plugin and it stores the language code of the last browsed page.||12 months|
|NID||It’s a cookie that contains a unique code that Google uses to remember certain visitor preferences.||6 months|
|displayCookieConsent||It’s used by the WF Cookie Consent plugin to remember the visitor preferences regarding the acceptance of non-functional cookies.||1 year|
How to opt out of cookies
Most browsers are set by default to accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance and prompt you every time a cookie is sent to you or to allow you to choose not to receive cookies at all.
For more information on how online advertising works, see the Your Online Choices
Who we share your data with
Your data collected by our website is not shared with any third-party.
How long we retain your data
We store the data collected by cookies for analytics purposes for a maximum of 50 months and the personal data collected through the contact form for an indefinite period or until exercising the right to erasure.
What rights you have over your data
- Right to be informed – The data subject shall have the right to obtain information regarding the categories of data collected, purpose, recipients, transfer.
- Right of access – The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data are being processed.
- Right to rectification – The data subject shall have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data.
- Right to erasure – The data subject shall have the right to obtain the erasure of personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing – The data subject shall have the right to obtain restriction of processing.
- Right to portability – The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data and have the right to transmit those data to another controller.
- Right to object – The data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data.
- The right related to automated decision-making, including profiling – The data subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
More information about personal data protection can be found on the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing
You may exercise any of these rights using any form of contact that is appropriate for you.
How we protect your data
We have put in place procedures to respect the rights of individuals targeted under GDPR.